Tuesday 12 November 2013

What I did in todays lesson - 12//11/2013

Tuesday 12th November 2013

In todays lesson, I began on working with my next tasks on my to do list. I started working on my reader profile, and then I started on my analysis of music magazine title blocks.

Reader Profile:

Firstly with my reader profile, I had a look at the example of reader profiles provided to me so I knew what I was doing, and I wouldn't get it wrong. The general feel I got of the examples of the reader profiles was ok; I knew I had to write about someone who enjoys the genre that I was doing, and to talk about why they like it.


Analysing Music Magazine Title Blocks:

The next task that I started to work on in todays lessons was my analysis of music magazine title blocks. Again for this task, I chose to look at a few examples first just to make sure I knew what I was doing, and to reduce my likeliness of making a mistake. I then began to write up my analysis of the rock music magazine title blocks, starting with an 'NME' title.

No comments:

Post a Comment