Friday 4 October 2013

Photos - Analysed

 This photo I will use as the main image on my front page. The reason I have chosen this to be the main image is because it portrays the school in a good light, showing the school's main building in the background. In front of the building is a Sixth Form student with his hands in his pockets and smiling towards us (he knows a camera shot is being taken of him), which could also connote that he is happy at his school, and enjoys his time there.
 
 This photo I will use on the contents page. It shows again a Sixth Form student holding a school text book on a plane of grass. I am going to use this photo in a section that talks about studying for school; 'Studying is worth it!'. This photo will be effective as it shows  that the school provides extra learning supplies for it's students - in this case text books.
 
This photo I will use on the home page. It shows a Sixth Form student alongside a lower year student. I am going to use this photo to talk about the new 'Buddy System' within the school. This photo is effective as it shows how much each student in the school cares for one another, e.g. a Sixth Form Student that cares and helps a lower year student.
 

I will use this photo on my contents page. This photo shows a Sixth Form Student with their folder out, studying. I will use this photo to show that if you do study your hardest, then you will be rewarded with good rewards in your exams. This is an effective photo as it shows how studious the school wants and encourages its students to be, and that is exactly what is being shown in this photo; a studious student who cares about school.
 

This photo will be used too in my contents page. It shows three good friends alongside each other, and I will use it to talk about the good relationships in Finchley Catholic High School. It is an effective photo as it shows that mutual friendship can still exist, and that friends need to stick together in school to what each other's back, and this photo too shows how friends need to care for each other. It also shows that FCHS encourages friendships and teaches that you must care for all of your peers.


No comments:

Post a Comment